Marla: What is wrong with you?
Narrator: What did you just call me? Say my name!
|—||Fred Brooks… (via quotedojo)|
|—||Jane Austen… (via quotedojo)|
Extra points for public humiliation.
I guess I have lived.
|—||Elayne Boosler… (via quotedojo)|
this is stressing me the fuck out
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
I was in the winter of my life- and the men I met along the road were my only summer. At night I fell sleep with vision of myself dancing and laughing and crying with them. Three year down the line of being on an endless world tour and memories of them were the only things that sustained me, and…